The latest evolution of the IBUC has all of the advanced features and reliability of the original IBUC in a new, more compact package.
IBUC offers significant benefits:
• High performance in a compact, cost effective package
• Simple design and installation
• Simplified 1+1 configuration
New interfaces connect you to extensive M&C facilities for network management or local access. This powerful M&C enables:
• Trouble-free commissioning with easy, point-and-click installation/configuration
• Continuous verification of performance with time-stamped alarm history
• Simplified monitoring of terminal status
IBUC comes with a complete set of diagnostic tools including:
• 10 MHz input detector
• Input voltage and current monitoring
• Transmit L-band input level detector
• Transmit RF output level detector
• User configurable thresholds and alarms
• Integrated BUC/SSPA for higher performance and reliability.
• High linearity
• DC power can be supplied via IFL coax or separate DC connector for 5 W through 25 W models.
• Most models available with integral AC power supply or separate DC power supply.
• Internal 10MHz reference option automatically switches to internal reference when external reference is not detected.
• Low phase noise better than IESS308/309 requirements by a minimum of 10 dB.
• Embedded Web pages provide management for small networks using any Web browser.
• AGC or ALC circuits hold gain or output level constant.
• 30 dB User-adjustable gain in 0.1 dB steps preserves modem dynamic range.
Advanced user interfaces:
• TCP/IP HTTP with embedded
Web pages via RJ-45
• TELNET through TCP/IP
• FSK through TX IFL cable
• RS232/485 serial port
• Hand-held termina