The IBUC R has all of the advanced IBUC features and the upgraded RJ45 M&C connector.
IBUC R offers significant benefits:
• Low terminal cost
• Simple design and installation
• Superior RF performance
• Simplified 1+1 configuration
New interfaces connect you to extensive M&C facilities for network management or local access. This powerful new M&C enables:
• Trouble-free commissioning with easy, point-and-click
• Continuous verification of performance with time-stamped
• Simplified monitoring of terminal status
The IBUC R comes with a complete set of diagnostic tools including:
• 10 MHz input detector
• Input voltage and current monitoring
• Transmit L-band input level detector
• Transmit RF output level detector
• User configurable thresholds and alarms
• Integrated BUC/SSPA for higher performance and reliability.
• Upgraded with a weatherized RJ45 M&C interface connector for simplified cable installation.
• All models available with integral AC power supply or separate DC power supply.
• Internal 10MHz reference option automatically switches to internal reference when external reference is not
• Low phase noise better than IESS308/309 requirements by a minimum of 5 dB.
• NMS-friendly interfaces enable remote management of your earth station RF.
• Embedded Web pages provide management for small networks using any Web
• AGC or ALC circuits hold gain or output level constant.
• 30 dB User-adjustable gain in
• 0.1 dB steps preserves modem dynamic range.
Advanced user interfaces:
• TCP/IP HTTP with embedded Web pages
• TELNET through TCP/IP
• FSK through TX IFL cable
• RS232/485 serial port
• Hand-held terminal