HUB6501 1IF Module
The Newtec HUB6501 1IF Dialog Hub is designed to specifically address small and dedicated networks. It provides flexibility to easily add high capacity multicarrier demodulators which support SCPC, MF-TDMA and Newtec’s patented Mx-DMA return link technologies.
The Hub Module easily integrates with the ‘IP backbone’ router and the RF gateway up/downlink. Optional redundancy can provide better than 99.99% availability.
It can support a single satellite network, up-to 250 terminalsand up-to 150 Mbps of traffic processing, including Quality of Service and congestion management, acceleration, compression and encryption.
This VSAT Hub is designed for operators seeking high throughput through its 10 Gbps Ethernet switching infrastructure. With support for Forward DVB-S2X carriers up to 150 Mbaud, they can leverage the high bandwidth transponders provided by HTS satellites.
- Multiservice hub platform
- Small networks
- Support for SCPC, MF-TDMA and Mx-DMA return links
- Hubs hosted at customer premises
- One satellite network, up to 250 terminals
- Up to 150 Mbps of satellite capacity
- Includes all traffic processing functionality
- Optional redundancy
- Low initial cost
- The hub module easily integrates with the ‘IP backbone’ router and the RF gateway up/downlink
- Optional redundancy can provide better than 99.99% availability
- Including all traffic processing, like Quality of Service (QoS) and congestion management, acceleration, compression and encryption