The Newtec Dialog HUB6504 4IF Hub enables any network configuration, from single to multiple service areas, one or more satellites, different frequency bands, multiple transponders and High Throughput Satellites (HTS). The modularity gives service providers agility to respond to their customer and market needs in a fast and costeffective way.
Small Gateway Deployment
Hosting up to four satellite networks in a single rack, the Newtec HUB6504 is the ideal solution for service providers looking for small gateway deployments. The modularity of the hub gives service providers agility to respond to their customer and market needs in a fast and cost-effective way. Additional satellite networks can be added easily and rapidly, simply by adding additional modulators, multicarrier demodulators and blade servers into the preconfigured rack slots and activation in the Newtec Dialog Network Management System. High capacity multicarrier demodulator units can support SCPC, MFTDMA and Newtec’s patented Mx-DMA return link technology.
The hub easily integrates with the ‘IP backbone’ router and the RF gateway up/downlink. Built in redundancy provides better than 99.99% platform availability.
- Multiservice hub platform
- Up to four satellite networks and 60,000 terminals
- Support for SCPC, MF-TDMA and Mx-DMA return links
- Carrier grade reliability with built-in redundancy
- Low initial cost, pay-as-you-grow
- The hub module easily integrates with the ‘IP backbone’ router and the RF gateway up/downlink
- Optional redundancy can provide better than 99.99% availability
- Including all traffic processing, like QoS and congestion management, acceleration, compression and encryption