SAT2200 Dialog Terminal
The Newtec SAT2200 Dialog satellite terminal can be delivered fully packaged, country and distribution customized. The 75 cm antenna is offered in a single box including modem, full ODU and additional options: RF cable, Ethernet cable, documentation and Point&Play device. All antennas can also be shipped in bulk for e.g. cost optimized sea freight. With this offer, local logistics become straightforward by removing the need for local packaging.
High Efficiency Output Power
The MDM2200 return technology is compatible with fully saturated transmitters. On top of the power efficient technology, the saturated output power gives even higher power efficiency.
Wide Coverage and Flexibility
The antenna portfolio covers both Ku- and Ka-band for different sizes. For 75 cm and 1 m the antennas can be used both in Ku- and Ka-band. Therefore a network in Ku-band can be set up and then, at the appropriate time, transferred to Ka-band with limited extra investment needed.
Ease Of Installation
The antenna mast-head for 75 cm and 1 m antennas is completely pre-mounted, and does not require additional assembly work. The complete ODU Portfolio is compatible with Point&Play easy-installation technology, supporting the installation of the complete terminal without any specific qualification or expensive tooling needed.
- Multi-level Quality of Service
- Versatile IP routing and addressing
- Low jitter for real time applications
- DNS Cache/Relay and HTTP pre-fetching
- Support of IPv4 and IPv6
- MicroSD card and USB interface (future use)
- Over-the-air software upgradeability
- Over-the-air monitoring and diagnostics tools
- Ku-band TX Frequency: 13.75 to 14.5 GHz
- RX Frequency: 10.7 to 12.75 GHz
- Ka-band TX Frequency: 29.4 to 30 GHz
- RX Frequency: 19.56 to 20.2 GHz