MDM2500 IP Satellite Modem
The Newtec MDM2500 IP Satellite Modem is a two-way, high throughput modem supporting a wide range of IP services like internet/intranet access, VoIP and multicasting services. Its ease of installation and high performance modulation techniques enable network operators to offer IP broadband services in a cost effective way.
It’s perfectly suited for service home users, Small Office and Home Office (SOHO), Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) as well as supporting applications like telemetry networks, Point of Sale (POS) or banking.
The MDM2500 incorporates the most efficient modulation technologies available, such as DVB-S2 Adaptive Coding Modulation (ACM) in the forward link and Adaptive Return Link with 4CPM modulation.
Thanks to the modem’s unique compact design, the cost is kept minimal. The modem is available with unique Point&Play easyinstallation technology, supporting the installation of the complete terminal without any specific qualification or expensive tooling. Point&Play provides correct satellite identification and facilitates pointing with audio feedback. After mounting and positioning, the integrated certification assures correct installation by giving instant link quality approval. It guarantees that each terminal works at maximum efficiency without any interference risk.
- Full flexibility in the use of different antenna sizes and types, frequency bands and output power
- Low initial investment per service point
- Point&Play easyinstallation capability
- Easy to use the multilingual web GUI for installation, diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Adaptive return link based on different 4CPM modulations/coding and multiple channel bandwidths
- High service satisfaction ensured through true broadband experience
- Optimal availability and efficiency of DVB-S2 transmission FlexACM and ThiMM
- Efficiency improvement of 10 to 15% with Clean Channel Technology