HUB7303 Dialog Hub
The Newtec HUB7303 XIF Dialog Hub is the solution for gateway deployments serving a multitude of beams, transponders or satellites. The use of a baseband matrix brings N:M redundancy for up 32 multicarrier modulators and/ or demodulators in one rack. In addition, the matrix fan in/out capabilities allows to simplify interfacing with the gateway RF infrastructure.
Capacity can be extended easily and rapidly, simply by adding additional multicarrier modulators, demodulators and blade servers and activation in the Newtec Dialog Network Management System. High capacity multicarrier modulator units support DVB-S2X carriers, whereas the high capacity multicarrier demodulator units can support SCPC, MF-TDMA and Newtec’s patented MxDMA return link technology.
The Newtec XIF Hub is designed for operators seeking high throughput through its 10 Gbps Ethernet switching infrastructure. With support for Forward DVB-S2X carriers up to 500 Mbaud, they can leverage the high bandwidth transponders provided by HTS satellites.
- Standard: DVB-S2/DVB-S2X ACM
- Modulation: QPSK to 256APSK
- Carrier bandwidth: Max. 500 Mbaud, 525 MHz
- Roll-off: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 35%
- Data throughput 2 Gbps
- Modulator/Demodulator units: Up to 32 slots
- Modem Hardware: MCM7500 Multicarrier Modulator, MCD7000 Multicarrier Demodulator
- Modem Redundancy: N:M redundancy
- Fan-in/out baseband matrix
- Server Hardware : Blade servers
- Server Redundancy: N:1 redundancy
- MX-DMA AND SCPC HIGH RESOLUTION CODING
- Modulation VLSNR, QPSK, 8PSK, 16APSK, 32APSK
- Carrier bandwidth 0.030 to 20 Mbaud MF-TDMA 4CPM
- Modulation 4CPM
- Carrier bandwidth 0.128 to 4 MHz SCPC / DVB-S2 AND S2 EXTENSIONS
- Modulation QPSK, 8PSK, 16APSK, 32APSK
- Carrier bandwidth max. 133 Mbaud