The iNetVu® 180+ Fixed Motorized Antenna system is a self-pointing auto-acquire unit that can be mounted as a permanent installation. Works seamlessly with the auto-pointing iNetVu® 7024 Controller.
- 1.8m Offset, prime focus, glass fibre SMC reflector
- Designed to work with the iNetVu® 7024 Controller
- Works seamlessly with the world’s most popular commercially available satellite modems
- 2 Axis motorization, 3rd Axis (Polarization) optional
- Supports manual control when required
- It is a cost effective solution for multi-satellite communication at any location
- One button, auto-pointing controller acquires any Ku, C or X band satellite within 2 minutes
- Locates satellites using the most advanced satellite acquisition methods
- Eliminates costly repointing and network downtime due to inadvertent motion, satellite change, areas where ground shifts occur (earthquakes, landslides, mine blast zones, etc…)
- Can be easily relocated when mounted on a semi-permanent platform without the need for any specialized equipment
- Any compatible fixed installation can be easily converted and upgraded to a fully motorized system
- Supports Prodelin 1.8m antenna, Model 1184
- System designed for 4W and higher BUCs. 10 kg (Max.) weight for RF electronics (BUC and LNB)
The FMA-180+ system is easily configured to provide instant access to satellite communications for any application that requires reliable and/or remote connectivity in a rugged environment. Ideally suited for industries such as Oil & Gas Exploration, Mining, Disaster Management, Construction, Mobile Offices and Emergency Services.